Hello everyone! How has your week been? My trip was so wonderful (and jam-packed!). I'll give you the quick run down...
Friday: Flew across the country, Found out that Delta now offers free satellite TV on the back of every seat (Yes!!), Met my family in San Francisco, Officially met my future brother-in-law(!!!), Ate at BJ's, Went home and crashed!!
Saturday: Got Starbucks for the first time in months :) Headed to Pinecrest Lake for the day with my Dad, Denise, Seth, Jacs, and Stephen, Layed on the beach and enjoyed the 0% humidity (well thats what it felt like to me), BBQ'd on the lake for dinner, Went home and played Wii with my brother before "camping out" in the living room for the night.
Sunday: Caught up with lots of people at my home church, Went to Olive Garden with the fam (Notice that I am enjoying all the good food we don't have in Columbus haha), Spent the afternoon visiting with my grandparents and loving every second! Enjoyed the night hanging with Jaclyn and Stephen before they left to go back to Seattle.
Monday: Shopping day with my mom!! One word: Nordstrom :) I also managed to find the perfect gown to wear to Jake's very formal graduation banquet next month! Later that night was girls night and we seriously laughed until it hurt. I have the best friends... ever.
Tuesday: Ran around all day filling out papers for my business and sitting through appointments. It took forever but its done and now my studio is more than officially official :) The rest of the day was spent soaking up every second of family time possible.
Wednesday: Left for the airport at 3:30 in the AM, Slept on both plane rides, Finally made it back to Columbus, Loved on my puppy dogs while waiting for Jake to get home, Went on a date night with my hubby to celebrate his awesome checkride (more on that in another post) and then tried to get myself out of vacation mode for work the next morning.
I had such a great time and feel so ridiculously thankful and blessed by the people I have in my life. Now I'm back at work and so excited for the things that are on the horizon: Getting our new assignment (July 30th), Ending my full-time job to focus on design and school (July 30th... ish), Jake's graduation and then..... ?? Ahh! Life is so exciting right now :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment