Being that I now have a career that attaches me to a computer for most of the day (plus the fact that I'm currently an online student) I have had my eye on a certain something...
Oh yeah - The 15-inch MacBook Pro. This little beauty would make my life so happy :) I've been needing a new computer for a while now so I've been doing my research and comparing options. At first I thought I should get an iMac (the apple desktop) because of its ginormous screen and reasonable price but I can't seem to get around the fact that it is SO appealing about being able to pick up my work and go. I could take my work anywhere with this computer and it would hold my entire design studio.
I've been saving and saving my hard-earned design money to get this new computer and with the added bonus of my birthday being at the end of this month I'm wishing and hoping it will be mine very soon!! Here's to wishing and hoping :)

4 comments:
Is this a "hint" to Jake? Haha. I hope you get it! I've been begging John for a mac for months now. He refuses to pay almost double for the mac name and software. So I've been trying to get my hands on a used one instead!
This is a great hint to Jake ;-). Hope you get it!!!
you should get a desk top!!!!!! better for your body (wrist, neck etc) and more bang for your buck :) and then get a lap top too :) tell jake you deserve it!!! you're the best.
oooh, I just purchased this one recently and I LOOOVE it!! Megan is right, the desktop is definitely more bang for your buck but I do enjoy the portability of a laptop! GET IT! =D
Post a Comment