Anticipation.

- - - - Wednesday, July 7, 2010 - - - -

I'm having a hard time blogging lately. It's not because I'm too busy with school and work and design, although those are totally valid reasons, it's because I'm living in a state of wild anticipation. Seriously, I can't seem to focus on the "now" when I'm so excited about the changes coming in the next few weeks... finding out our new assignment, leaving my full-time marketing job, going on an overdue vacation with my husband, moving to who-knows-where and starting a new life... the list goes on and on.

I've been really anxious about finding out our new assignment. It's still 3 weeks out and I already have a big knot in my stomach. It's not that I'm worried about where we go (because I know we can make a great life anywhere after living here in Columbus) its just that I want to know so bad!! I am such a planner and for me to not know where we will be moving next month is crazy! People keep telling me "It's out of your control... Don't stress about it..." but they've got me all wrong. I'm not upset or worried... I'm filled with excitement and anticipation! I'm so excited and beyond ready for something new. This next month is just huge for us! Remember when we moved to Mississippi forever ago and my blogs were all about the anticipation of the big move? Well its the same thing now. And I have to say that I am so meant to be a military spouse because after staying in one place for too long I get the itch to move and its all I can think about! Anyways, with that said, I am throwing out the warning that my blogging this month will probably be geared towards all things military and my posts may be a bit sporadic. July 30th is the big day and I can't believe its almost here!!!

2 comments:

Jaren Rabe said...

"because I know we can make a great life anywhere after living here in Columbus"

Love this.

Patty said...

Can't wait to hear about where you are going to be next!!!! :-D How exciting for you two!

Post a Comment