| AC-130 Hurlbert (Florida) | C-17 Charleston (South Carolina) | C-17 Elmendorf (Alaska) |
| C-17 McChord (Washington) | C-17 McGuire (New Jersey) | C-17 Travis (California) |
| C-5 Dover (Delaware) | C-5 Travis (California) | E-8 Robbins (Georgia) |
| KC-10 Travis (California) | KC-10 McGuire (New Jersey) | KC-135 Fairchild (Washington) |
| KC-135 Hickam (Hawaii) | KC-135 Kadena (Japan) | KC-135 McConnell (Kansas) |
| KC-135 Mildenhall (England) | KC-135 Seymour-Johnson (North Carolina) | RC-135 Offut (Nebraska) |
| RPA Creech (Nevada) | RPA Cannon (New Mexico) | T-1/T-6 Instructor (Mississippi) |
So now Jake will turn in his "dream sheet" with the assignment options listed in the order we want. The hard part about this list is that it also applies to the two other 10-13 UPT classes at the other training bases. We know that those are the planes and locations available to us but we don't know how many there are of each assignment and which ones will come to our base. So for now its definitely still a guessing game but in just 9 more days we will know for sure - and those of you who know Jake and I can probably guess exactly which locations we are hoping for :) Well alright, fingers are really crossed now... say a
3 comments:
Wow that's a great looking drop! We know you two will be happy with what you get, but we're bias to Travis!
Hawaii, baby!!
So I feel so behind on your blog! AH! Dream sheets are fun! I hope you get to be in California so I can visit with you haha. Or Hawaii since a lot of my military friends are living there and I'll be visiting!
oh shoot I hope you just get what you guys want!
Post a Comment