It is officially summer now... can I get woot-woot?! I'm definitely a summer baby. I love everything about it! The heat, the shorts, the bbqs, and the POOL! Oh how I love the pool. This year I bought a pool pass to swim on base and to say I've enjoyed having it is an understatement. Since it opened, I've gone just about every Saturday and Sunday and multiple weekdays after work. A couple of my friends have passes too so I usually go with them but I never mind going by myself either. It's my time to relax and it's really the only time where I take a second to NOT think about school or work or design or any other daily stress in my life. Hall-eh-loooo-yah!!

1 comments:
I wish I could enjoy the summer today is the first day the sun has showed itself in a week! Enjoy!!! :-)
Post a Comment