Shoe troubles

- - - - Wednesday, June 2, 2010 - - - -

When I was shopping this past weekend, I had one particular mission - find a good pair of simple black heels. Why did I so desperately need a new pair of black heels you ask? Well, not that I ever really need a reason (ha!) but as it turns out my cute little terror terrier Bailey has shown a particular interest lately in my black dress shoes. Bailey is not typically a shoe chewer but for some reason that girl has been lovin' a good pair of heels - and NOT in a good way!

In about the first 30 seconds she did strap damage to both my slingbacks... Possibly fixable? Not quite sure. See Exhibit A & B below.


Oh but here is my personal favorite. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you exhibit C. You can't quite tell from the picture but the entire screw is coming out of the bottom. I didn't even know that's what the inside of a heel looked like! haha


So anyways, I had exactly zero pairs of black heels left in my closet and that led to my particular mission to find a new pair, considering that's what I wear to work almost every single day. I was thrilled when I stumbled upon the pretty little patent leather peep-toes you see below (and marked down 75% too since its not exactly black shoe season...yess!). Now I am a happy, happy girl and needless to say when these shoes are off my feet they are locked up tight in my closet :)

2 comments:

Candice Parisi said...

Oh man, Scramble ate a pair of black, peep-toe, small wedge shoes I had and thankfully I found almost an exact match but they are definitely not as comfortable. Scramble learned his lesson after that.

Molly said...

There must be something about black heels, dogs, and our neighborhood. I think Elvis devoured a pair of Allison's, Miley "reconstructed" a pair of mine, and Bailey...she takes the cake! She got three! [What a show off!] ;P

Post a Comment