As you all know, my dogs are like my children; and recently I've been realizing that they've become like siblings too. I mean it makes sense - They are always together! They play together, sleep together, and like all siblings can tend to get annoyed with eachother on occasion. Well, actually its just Bailey that seems to get annoyed. You see, Badger (being the puppy) always wants to play with her and when he's not playing he wants to sleep right on top of her. Bailey's kind of a loner dog most of the time and, well, like all girls sometimes she just needs her own space. So what does she do? She goes and hides somewhere that Badge can't fit... under the bed. It's so hilarious! She can barely fit herself (literally she wiggles to get in and out) but she loves it under there! And Badger, being the patient little guy that he is, will just sit and wait at the foot of the bedframe until she comes back out to play. He loves his sister :) Seriously, these two just crack me up! Check it out...

3 comments:
I am literaly laughing out loud!!! That is adorable :) I do love the interaction between "siblings"! Sometimes to funniest things they do is together.
So Cute! mom
This is sooo adorable!!!!
Post a Comment