Today officially marks two years of Jake being commissioned as an officer in the US Air Force!! I can't believe its already been two years... I remember being so proud of him when he took his oath two years ago and it feels like yesterday. Jake commissioned a week before we got married so his commissioning was huge for me as I knew it would officially launch me into being a military spouse. At the time I had no idea what military life would be like and while it definitely has its unique challenges I cannot imagine any other way. In honor of the occasion, let's take a look back at Jake officially becoming a USAF officer (sorry the video is so shaky)...
What an amazing day that was! Jake, I'm so very proud of you and all you have accomplished over the past two years. I'm thrilled to stand by your side for another 18 years of service to our country. I love you!






1 comments:
CONGRATS, JAKE!!!!
"soon to be wife, Lindsay"... NOW WIFE!
Post a Comment