New and improved.

- - - - Thursday, September 24, 2009 - - - -


Ta-duh! Here is my new blog site! What do you think? I'm very excited about the updates I've made and it has definitely inspired me to improve my blogging. Something new I've added on the right side are the "labels". From now on I will tag different labels to my postings so they are easier to locate. So if you really only want to hear about my posts on Jake, or on AF life, then you can skip right to those. I tried to update my old posts with labels but it got kind of hard because my posts have been so long and random. Now, I will be writing shorter & more specific posts so that I can put them into the right categories. This will hopefully mean I will be posting a lot more since they will be short.

I want to try and do some fun stuff on my blogs in addition to my usual updates. For example, I will try and post a picture with every posting from now on. I hope that makes the blog more fun to view and read. I also want to start "Thankful Thursdays" where I write a blog every Thursday on something that I am thankful for. I will also write short posts when I find a cool website or blog that I think you may want to check out. One last thing, comments and interaction are very encouraging to me in this new hobby of blogging. Please don't hesitate to post a comment on anything and everything on my site.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Thanks for making it so easy for the technologically challenged. I'll call you tonight.
Love, mom

Post a Comment