My week in bullet points.

- - - - Thursday, September 10, 2009 - - - -

I attempted to write a long updates blog just now but because I am not in a very "bloggy" mood it was really turning out to be a boring post of disconnected thoughts. So instead I've decided to just list some bullet points of random thoughts and updates as I think of them...

  • Jake's first day of flying went great, and flying every day since then has gone just as well. He is on a late schedule this week so he hasn't been getting home until after 9pm every night.
  • Work has been long this week (even though its a short week because of Labor Day). I've studied hard and finally passed my Google AdWords exam. I am now officially a certified Google Advertising Professional. I even have a special logo to place on my resume. It was a long process and no fun at all so I'm glad to have it accomplished.
  • Labor day weekend started out fun and ended kind of "blah". Friday night we went out with a bunch of people in Jake's class to celebrate their first day of flying. Saturday we went with another couple to Tupelo, MS (Elvis' birthplace by the way haha) to do some shopping and eat at Olive Garden. Sunday I ended up feeling really sick after church and that sickness continued throughout my whole day off on Monday. I at least had enough energy to enjoy our class BBQ on Sunday which was a lot of fun.
  • This week while Jake has been working late, I've gotten bored and started to redecorate the living room and finish decorating the rooms upstairs. Its turning out really good so far. I'll post some pictures when I'm done.
  • I've started making Bailey a scrapbook :)
  • Cassie and Andrew come to visit one week from today!! That is by far the most exciting thing I have going on this month and I cannot express how happy I am that they are coming out here. We are going to take them shooting (and the boys can go hunt armadillos), go to an assignment night on base, take them in the flight simulator, show them around Columbus, and whatever else they want to do while they're here. I can't wait!
That's all for now! Happy Thursday!

1 comments:

Candice Parisi said...

I love that you're making Bailey a scrapbook. I should have seen this coming. :)

Post a Comment