Last night we went to pick up 2 of our best friends from the airport, Cassie and Andrew. Cassie has been my best friend for a long, long time. I've known her since we were 12 and we even went to college together in L.A. Andrew has been Jake's best friend for as long as I know of and I've also gotten really close with Andrew over all the years I've known Jake. Cassie and Andrew have known eachother over the past 4 years or so through Jake and I and thought it would be fun to come out together to visit us. I am beyond excited that they are here and its amazing how 4 people can all "click" so well together. It doesn't matter how often we see eachother, we pick right back up where we left off and have so much fun. Here is a picture of the 4 of us taken in college when Andrew came to visit us at Biola...
I'm so excited to see what this weekend has in store for us. Today we are going to do some things around base and I will show them the wild town of Columbus, MS :) Jake has a flight today so he will be gone until dinner. Then tonight we are going to go to the Assignment Night on base and over to a party with Jake's class. Tomorrow and Sunday we will probably take a trip somewhere so that we can all experience something fun and new (and southern!) This weekend is just what I needed to wash away the gloom of a stressful week.
1 comments:
So exciting! I'm so happy for you :) Have fun this weekend!! Can't wait to hear about it.
Post a Comment