I'm a gleek.

- - - - Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - - - -



My favorite new TV show of the fall season is Glee. It has all the things I like from singing and dancing to comedy and drama. Each week the show encorporates remakes of famous songs into the story line and I have to say that this cast is seriously talented. My favorite song so far is from the first episode - Glee's remake of "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey. I've posted the video of it below for all of you to enjoy!

3 comments:

Patty said...

i watched glee to but i missed this for some reason! thanks for sharing the video :-)

Margaret said...

I've been loving Glee! I loved the Acafellas episode so much!

Lindsay said...

Oh yeah the Acafellas episode was great! And I loved it this week too!

Post a Comment