New Name, New Look!

- - - - Monday, May 7, 2012 - - - -

About once a year I try to update the design of my blog and give it a fresh new name so.... Here's the refreshed look! I didn't change the layout of the blog at all because I've really enjoyed the simple design over the last year, but I totally revived the color scheme to make the look much more vibrant and fun.

It was definitely time for a new name as well. A year ago, I chose the name "Come What May (and love it)" when, as you know, I was working through a particularly rough time health-wise. The title helped me remember to be thankful and positive no matter what life threw my way. It was completely perfect and fitting at the time, but I've recently recognized that I'm in a totally different place now and I need something different to represent my daily writings. Even though there are still some health issues to be worked out, I feel that I've fully returned to my busy, happy, optimistic self (Yay!)

The other day, I came across an article titled "My Extraordinary Ordinary Life" and I thought that was such an awesome little phrase. Life is exactly what you make it and I plan to make this year EXTRAORDINARY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment