Last night was awesome! A few of my friends invited me to go with them to a Saturday night church service (and it was amazing worship!) and then afterwards we went out to a sushi place for dinner. Of course I didn't get any sushi (no seafood for me, thank you) but I was braver than usual and tried some new stuff, such as seaweed salad and edamame beans, and I was surprised that both were REALLY tasty! Aren't you proud of me, Jake? haha
All of our husbands happen to be deployed right now and after dinner we really weren't in any rush to get home so when we came across a karaoke bar we thought "Why not?" It's been so long since I've done karaoke and it was so much fun!! We serenaded the tiny audience as if it were American Idol with our best country vocals and danced and laughed the night away. New Saturday night tradition? Maybe :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment