Quick recap.

- - - - Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - - - -

I have not had even 2 seconds to write on my blog over this past week and wow do I have a lot to catch everyone up on. I'm running out the door to meet my friends for coffee in just a minute but I thought I would give a few highlights of what my blogs will be about over the next week.

  1. My drive to California- over 2 thousand miles with me, Jake, and Bailey (and there are definitely some stories to tell)
  2. My graduation events and ceremony- including my speech at the senior business banquet, pictures of all the events, and the excitement of seeing all my friends and family again
  3. Bailey's near death experience (no, I'm not joking) because she ate a narcotic drug. This story basically includes me being a hysterical mess. Don't worry though, it all worked out.
  4. Jake leaving for our 2 months of being apart. Boo...
Those are the main highlights of what has happened lately. Hope everyone had a good memorial day weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment