11 months of wedded bliss.

- - - - Wednesday, May 13, 2009 - - - -

Yep. Today marks 11 months of me being a Pruitt. I can't believe that it has been almost a year because it seems like we just got married! I am so thankful for Jake and so thankful to have someone in my life who truly cares and knows every detail about who I am. Marriage is such a wonderful thing and its amazing how strong 2 people can become when they are together. I have been reminded of all of this during this last week that he's been home again. We have just been having a great time relaxing together, going on walks, cooking together, and cuddling up on the couch to watch movies. I have missed my best friend!!

Tonight we are going to go out to dinner to celebrate a little. I know its not usual to celebrate an 11 month anniversary but we won't be together on our 1 year anniversary so we thought we'd celebrate a little early with a nice dinner. On June 13th (our one year), Jake will be training in Colorado and I will be with my mom and sister in Europe. It stinks that we have to be apart but I was going to have to be apart from him no matter what because of his training so I might as well be sad about missing our anniversary while traveling through beautiful Austria and Prague. Agree?

I guess right now I am just trying to spend every last second with him that I can before our two months of separation this summer. Anyways, happy anniversary to us! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Happy Anniversary! I am extremely jealous that you get to go to Europe and I love the new layout.

Anonymous said...

I love you Pruitt!! Cant wait to see you in a week!!!
Cass

Post a Comment