In case you wanted to know...

- - - - Wednesday, May 13, 2009 - - - -

...here are 25 random things about me!
  1. When my alarm goes off in the morning, I usually snooze at least twice. I am in no way whatsoever a "morning person".
  2. I love soda and I drink it way too much.
  3. I had just about every type of pet growing up, including dogs, cats, birds, hamsters, a rabbit, a snake, hermit crabs, a turtle, and so on.
  4. I usually only wash my hair twice a week (I know, I'm disgusting).
  5. When I go to McDonald's I order an extra side of pickles, not for my hamburger but just because I like their pickles. 
  6. I am almost always the optimistic one in any given situation. I truly believe that something good comes out of every bad situation. 
  7. I probably have about 10 (maybe more) tv shows that I watch and actually keep up with every single week - and yes that includes teeny-bopper shows like gossip girl and one tree hill.
  8. I am a tall 5'8 and yet I feel most comfortable and attractive in 3 or 4 inch heels, which I wear on a regular basis despite the fact that I tower over those around me. 
  9. Every day I think about how lucky I am to have found my best friend and husband at such a young age and how excited I am to walk through life with him. 
  10. Never EVER in my wildest dreams did I think that I would be living in Mississippi at age 21; in fact, growing up I swore that I was never going to move out of California.
  11. I absolutely love bubble baths and think they are best when they include Frank Sinatra music and candles. 
  12. Ever since Jr. High school my favorite chips have been hot cheetos. I can eat a whole big bag in one sitting. 
  13. When I get in an argument with someone, I have the horrible tendency to blow things out of proportion and say things I don't mean. That is something I am working on fixing. 
  14. I tend to focus a lot on the future and have a hard time stopping to enjoy the now.
  15. When I exercise or run, I listen to ridiculously loud music. 
  16. I love the idea of moving and traveling with the Air Force but I also dream of the day when we can retire, build a beautiful house, and live there forever.
  17. I hate talking on the phone for long periods of time but I can't stand to be away from my loved ones so I do it anyway. 
  18. I enjoy granny pastimes such as scrap-booking, knitting, gardening, puzzles, and watching HGTV. 
  19. I am very much a homebody. I would rather stay in, relax, and watch a movie than go out any night! 
  20. I always imagined myself being a high-profile business woman in L.A. or NYC but I am so much happier with where I am instead; God always seems to show me that his plan is best!
  21. I talk about my puppy as if she were my child. 
  22. I am ridiculous about having things look perfect. When decorating the house or designing ads for work, I will spend hours adjusting the smallest little detail that nobody would have noticed anyway. 
  23. The two "materialistic" things I miss most about California are Starbucks and Nordstrom. 
  24. I love being a wife and I know that someday (hopefully not anytime soon though) I am going to love being a mother. 
  25. I love writing blogs and it honestly makes my day to get a comment or to know that someone cares enough to read about the all insignificant details of my life. So thank you all so much!!

    4 comments:

    sarahjhendrickson said...

    Love this! Sometimes I think we are a lot alike. :) I talk to my dog too!

    Patty said...

    this was cute! i only wash my hair every other day so you aren't gross, i talk about Charlie like he is our son too :-)

    sarahjhendrickson said...

    .... oh and when I said I talk TO my dog, I definitely meant that I talk ABOUT my dog! Although, I guess both are true.

    Anonymous said...

    I remember going through McDonald's just to get a side of pickles and water :) You're weird and I love you Shmo! Every time I get McDonald's for breakfast I have to get a coke to go with it. They just make sense lol

    Big Al

    Post a Comment