Sometimes It's the Little Things

- - - - Monday, April 30, 2012 - - - -

When you're only 3 weeks away from your love finally coming back home, it's the little things that can make the wait a little more bearable. Jake seems to know this well and has actually been sending me funny greeting cards all the way from Kuwait. I was so shocked and excited when I got the first one, definitely not expected. It is so thoughtful of Jake to send ME cards when HE is the one deployed and should be the one receiving the cards.

One card he sent in particular made me laugh hysterically... it's days later and I am still laughing! Jake and I definitely share the same sense of humor. Oh goodness, I miss him so much!
So while that is a funny card by itself, the part that made me laugh hysterically was the little insert that came with the card. You see, after Jake's sweet little note and signature, there is also a signature from our good friend Camie (Remember him?) But not only was there a signature, there was a photo of Camie signing his name. HAHAHA! It is so ridiculous and it yet made my WHOLE WEEK! See for yourself...


Sometimes it really is the little things. Oh and one more cute picture while we're talking about Jake... Here he is in his desert flighsuit and funny desert hat. This was a celebration picture taken after Jake won a big award last week. Always so proud of my hubby :) Only 3 more weeks to go until I'm squeezing him in my arms!!


1 comments:

Patty said...

Hahah the card and camel has me cracking up.  The last few weeks are always the hardest for me :-p

Post a Comment