Easter weekend in Turlock

- - - - Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - - - -

I hope you all had a fun Easter weekend! Mine was full of friends, family, laughter and sunshine in Turlock. The dogs and I arrived in Turlock on Thursday afternoon and it felt so nice to be back "home". For the first few hours I just enjoyed the beautiful sunshine and relaxed with my mom and pups out in the yard.


That night, I went to watch part of Seth's karate class which was a lot of fun. I was such a proud big sister!

 
After karate, we went over to my grandparents house and had some yummy potroast (my favorite meal!) and visited for a few hours.

On Friday, I slept late, spent a fun afternoon with my mom (before she left for vacation in Palm Springs the next day), and then had a great girls night with my best friends. The dogs had a great day enjoying my parents big yard and this is what they looked like by the end of the day. Crashed out bookends!


Saturday was a very special day... it was my sweet little Audrie's 3rd birthday party! Being that her mom, Becca is one of my closest friends, Audrie is like family to me and I love it that she calls me "Auntie Lindsay". I wouldn't have missed her super awesome "princess party" for anything :)


Saturday night I had a fun night out with the girls, catching up, running into old friends, and laughing A LOT!


Sunday was of course Easter and I started the day by going to church with my dad and brother. I absolutely love the church my dad attends - the worship is super powerful and the preacher always does a great job. After church, we did an Easter egg hunt with my brother and I'm pretty sure all the sugar got to his head really quick because here is how our photo shoot went...


My family all came over to my grandparents for an Easter backyard BBQ and it was an absolute BLAST! My grandpa brought out an old box of photos of all of us and we laughed hysterically for hours. So many great times and memories! Later that night I relaxed at home and snuggled up with a very cuddly puppy.


The next 2 days were not as wonderful as the weekend was (...to be explained in my next post) but the trip to Turlock overall has been awesome! I'm planning to head back to Travis sometime on Thursday and will get busy back to work on my website and business. For the time being though, I am SO enjoying my family and friends and spending every second I can with them while I'm here.

Hope you all had a fantastic Easter weekend celebrating with loved ones!

3 comments:

Esther said...

What an awesome entry with so many beautiful pictures! You look great in all of them! :) Glad you had a wonderful Easter weekend! :)

Lindsay said...

 Thanks Esther! Hope your Easter was great too!!

Patty said...

Love all the pictures!!! So glad you had a great Easter :-D 

Post a Comment