Feels Like Summer!

- - - - Monday, April 30, 2012 - - - -

I am absolutely LOVING the hot weather we've been having! It's only April and it's already starting to feel like Summer outside. Last year at this time it was sooo rainy and cold so I'm really happy to see all this sunshine.

Yesterday my good friend Heather had a BBQ/Pool Party with a bunch of people from Jake's squadron and we had an awesome time just swimming, eating, playing games, and soaking up the sunshine :) The dogs came along with me and were completely worn out and happy by the end of the day too.

I am so SO thankful for my friends here; they make it so much easier when Jake has to be away. Here are some photos from the fun day...


1 comments:

Patty said...

Great photos! Pass some of those sun rays over here.  It has been rainy and cloudy for awhile now. 

Post a Comment