I've been away from my personal blog for a month now and lately I've really been missing it! I might not have time to blog as often as I'd like but there are some days where I'm itching to blog about a story or event and I hate not having the option :) So no promises on how much I will be blogging but I AM BACK! And of course, with me being obsessed with blog makeovers, I decided to come back with a new look and a new name... Home is Where the AF Sends Us! You like? I realized that most of my blogs are about life in the AF or stories about our travels and moves so the title seemed pretty perfect.
Anyways, I'm excited to share with you all the things going on in my life right now. I'd write more in this post but I think it would get really random and sporadic so I'll break it down into smaller posts as the week goes on. I can't wait to write about my trip to Oklahoma (Altus AFB) last week to see my hubby, the crazy "blog deja-vu" I experienced this week, our experience so far with our upcoming move to Travis AFB, exciting plans for my sister's wedding, and more! See what I mean, I just couldn't stay away :)
2 comments:
I'm kind of excited you're back. You have such a way with words! Looking forward to reading more about you're exciting life :)
I love the new title... I'm looking forward to life in the AF but I know it will be lots of new places! It looks like Brian and I will be heading for Texas to complete the ENJJPT program. I love reading your blog to read about your AF experience. Thanks for sharing your life! ~Kari Petersen
Post a Comment