From time to time I like to look back at old posts I've written on this blog, and while doing so I realized that as of this week my blog is TWO YEARS OLD! Since I started this blog, I've graduated college, moved to Mississippi, experienced life as a newlywed, got my first "real" job, adopted two dogs, furnished two homes, decided to go back to school, started my own business, learned how to handle the ups and downs of military life, got braces, moved back to California, and the list goes on... Through all of that, I continued to blog and document my thoughts and daily happenings (happy, bad, good, sad) and now 341 posts later I have an amazing journal of just about my entire married + Air Force life thus far. It's so neat to look back at my life and get to remember the little details!
The biggest thing that amazes me though (and always will) is how I "fell into" my perfect career because of this blog. If I had never started this blog two years ago I would've never started playing around with blog designs and HTML, never known that it's something I enjoy and have a knack for, wouldn't be back in school, and definitely wouldn't be working for myself and loving my job every single day! It seems like it just kind of randomly progressed over time but I know better - God had this in His plan all along :) It's just funny to see that something as simple as starting a blog changed the course of my whole life. Happy birthday blog!
1 comments:
Happy Birthday blog! You should still post a link on fb so I know when to read a new post. It doesn't show up on blogs i'm following when you go private.
Post a Comment