As of Monday morning, my blog will be set to be viewed by invited readers only. I've been debating whether or not to do this for a while now but yesterday I got a few "anonymous" rude comments on some of my blog posts and that made up my mind. Not sure if it was spam or just a random mean person, but either way it made me realize that only my family and friends should have access to the details of my personal life.
So here's the deal... Anyone who already receives my blog through email (which as of now is mostly my family) will still have complete access - No need to do anything. Anyone else who follows my blog or reads it through my links off facebook will need an email invitation. To get an invitation, leave a comment on this post with your email address and I'll add you, or you can send me a facebook message. I love and appreciate all of my 60+ blog followers and don't want to leave anyone behind so please don't hesitate to ask for an invite.
10 comments:
I want an invite! ( : you can just send it to mjbirthphotography@gmail.com
Love the blog and would be sad if I couldn't read it anymore: candiceparisi@gmail.com
I'd love an invite. mrs.atc@ourportablehome.com :)
That's so rude of how some people leave unfriendly comments! I don't know why they do that. If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it at all! right? Please add me as well since I'm a huge fan of your work =D - trulysmittenstudio@gmail.com
I would also love an invite. Us military spouses have to stick together! emilybroadwater@gmail.com
I would love an invite as well! I enjoy following your blog! Thanks! sethandemilywoolcott@gmail.com
Hey lady! I would love to keep up with your happenings in CA (and everywhere else). Add me please: brobergrl@gmail.com
Hey there! Please add me to your list. molly.e.moody@gmail.com
Thanks everyone :) I'll make sure you all get an invite!
Hey Lindsay - I would love to continue following your blog! email is aymeewilson@gmail.com and blog is http://aymeewilson.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment