Thank you all for sending over your email addresses. This blog is officially private and it feels fabulous! Anyways, today I wanted to write about my "blog deja-vu". First I should start by saying I've been awfully sick for the past week. It started towards the end of my Oklahoma trip so as soon as I got back I went straight to the Dr to get it taken care of - I have NO time to be sick! Who does?
I was pretty sure when I went in that I had bronchitis, even though I had no symptoms except for trouble breathing. Sure enough, I was right. How did I know? Well, almost exactly a year ago I blogged about having the same thing. I was reading through some of my old blogs last week and came across one where I was sick and the way I described how I was feeling was exactly the same as now. It's an atypical bronchitis so I have no outside signs that I'm actually sick (like coughing, sore throat..). It's really strange, and apparently my body thinks that every year at this time I need to get it! It made me wonder if over the years I will look back to my November/December blog posts and always read about me being sick. Maybe next year at this time I should just go to the doctor and ask for some antibiotics in advance :)
Anyways, I'm finally starting to feel better and am excited to get caught back up on work and school and life. And I'm really excited because in just 2.5 weeks I'll be headed to Portland for Christmas to see all of my family! I seriously LOVE the holidays! I'm listening to the Michael Buble holiday station on Pandora as we speak.
Before I go, I want to show you a funny picture of Bailey & Badger. Last night I was laying in bed snacking on some banana bread and apparently the dogs really like banana bread because they sat and gave me these pitiful looks the entire time I was eating. I can never seem to get them to sit still but I guess I found a new trick!

2 comments:
LOVE the new name :)
Thanks!!
Post a Comment