Blog Hiatus

- - - - Tuesday, November 2, 2010 - - - -

I'm sad to say that I've decided to take a short break from writing on my personal blog. I originally started writing because I had moved to a new place and was having new adventures and wanted to share with my family and friends back home. Well now that I'm living back at home for a few months I haven't been able to find as much motivation to write... because many of the people I write for are now with me on a daily basis.

I absolutely love blogging (this you know!) but I think I am just a bit uninspired and burnt out with it right now. I promise though that as soon as Jake and I get to our new AF base in March, I will be back in action with my writing. That will be such an exciting time for us as we explore the new area, get our new home, friends, life, work, etc. and I intend to document ALL of it!

In the meantime if you still want to keep in touch through the wonderful world of blog, I'll still be posting several times a week on my design blog, Busy Thoughts. To follow along with that blog, click here. To subscribe to my design blog posts by email, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment