Vacation! Oh yeah!

- - - - Thursday, October 14, 2010 - - - -

As of today I am on vacation for a wonderful 10 days! I'm going to see Tori (my best friend from college) in LA, going to see my sister in Seattle, and best of all - I get to see my husband!! This vacation kind of fell into my lap and it is coming at the perfect time. My work load has been really full this past month and I've pretty much turned into workaholic! I am burnt out and ready for a break.

So today, I'm headed to LA for a few days of girl time with Tor, beach time, shopping, dancing,... Perfect :) And then it gets even more perfect... Jake is flying out to see me for 4 days (woo hoo!) We weren't supposed to see eachother until Thanksgiving but he found a way to get leave and bought a ticket to come see me. It was the best surprise ever! It's been 6 weeks apart and in a few days I get to see my husband!!!

Then when Jake goes to the airport, my mom and I are hopping on a plane too and heading straight to Seattle! I can't wait to see my sister and all of my Washington family, not to mention I have lots of wedding planning to do with my sister and mom.

Basically I'm going to be hopping around the west coast for the next 10 days and I could not be more excited! Can't wait to show you the pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment