I fell asleep at the movies.

- - - - Wednesday, October 6, 2010 - - - -

Gah! I need to get back in the swing of blogging. I love blogging but when I get busy its the first thing to go... what a shame!

Let's take care of business first. I launched my new website + template shoppe! Yessss! I wrote a Busy Thoughts blog about it // Click here to check it out. By the way, if you want to keep up with my business and my Busy Thoughts blog make sure to become a follower!

Okay but this is a personal blog now so enough business talk :)

On Sunday my mom and I decided to have a long-awaited shopping day in Sacramento... and, oh yeah, we know how to do a shopping day right! Starbucks, Nordies (of course), lunch at Nordies cafe (yes, of course), a lot of mall-shopping, walking, a little more junk food, talking, laughing... never a dull moment with us! It was a great day!


After we got back from shopping we weren't quite ready to call it a night so we decided to go see a movie. There's not much playing right now (considering neither of us like scary movies) so it came down to Wall Street or You Again. We chose Wall Street, thinking that You Again would definitely be a cheesy and predictable chick flick. We got our tickets, bought a massive bucket of popcorn (extra butter please!) and settled in for what promised to be an exciting movie...


OMGoodness. 30 minutes into the movie, I fell asleep! Who does that?? I know, I know. The movie was just sooo slow and the plot was taking so long to get interesting. Boo...

Mama had a plan though. She got on her phone and looked up the movie times for our other movie option (Who knew my mom had such sweet phone skills??) Perfect timing: You Again was starting in just a few minutes in the theater next to us.Wow, I never thought I would be able to say that I went movie-hopping with my mom! hahaha

Turns out the movie You Again was highly entertaining! And yes it was still cheesy and predictable but you know what? That's the kind of movie we need sometimes... And hey, I didn't fall asleep :)

1 comments:

Ann Gottlieb said...

That sounds like such a fun day, that's so nice you get to spend time with your mom. I would have gone for the cheesy movie too, they are much more happy! Love and miss you!

Post a Comment