I want so badly to write but I've been lacking in things to write about. My life right now overwhelmingly consists of work and school, and when I'm not doing one of those, I am just hanging around with my family and friends. I love it! I mean beside from the fact that I am across the country from my husband, life is really good right now. I love being constantly busy - thats when I'm at my best!
I feel like I haven't updated about school in a while so maybe I'll write about that today :) I've completed 4 of my main courses so far: Photoshop, HTML, CSS, & Dreamweaver. I still have another year left in my certificate program but I am absolutely loving it, especially Dreamweaver (which I completed yesterday! yes!). Literally after every lesson, I feel like my skills as a designer grow 200% and it gets me so excited to think about how I can apply my new skills to my business. In fact, I was so inspired by my Dreamweaver course that I am in the process of re-vamping my website! Okay, so add that to the list of things consuming my life lately too...
Anyways, I'll be back with more when I feel like I have something blog-worthy to write about :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment