Here I go again.
- - - - Tuesday, December 9, 2008 - - - -
I have tried to blog regularly in the past because I really do enjoy it; however, with the 23 units I have been taking this fall plus being a newlywed, blogging is the last thing I have had time for. Now that my semester is over in just less than a week, I am going to try to write consistently again. I think this will be a great way for my friends to stay updated on all the little random things in my life while I am in Mississippi (oh and yes, one week from now, I will be there!). Also, its a good way to vent out life's little frustrations. Anywho, please post comments or add me as a friend if you'd like. I will try to stay up to date with this whole thing.
4 comments:
I found your page!! ya!! Love you a lot!!!
Lindsay,
Love you and hope you have a great day sweetie!!! Thinking of you always!! I will keep in touch with you too. I look forward to reading about your day.
I cant wait to hear about all of your Mississippi adventures!
Hi Lindsay and Jake,
What a great way to communicate, love reading all.
Of course, as always, I have a lot to say to you.
I hear you and understand what you are saying. Just keep that positive attitude. We went thru some of the same thing when papa was in school in Abilene and on into Damnark. Most of the other missionary wives were content to just stay home and read their "Romance novels". I saw it as a wonderful experience to get to know the people and see and do all I could. Because of that I went a lot of places by myself and had some wonderful times. Some day I will tell you about some of them. It was a time of self growth and an opportunity to see the world. We saw most of western Europe, the people, food and oh the sights. We were the only missionaries that took that opportunity. We had no money but still managed to do so much.
Keep that positive outlook, this world is big and put out there for us to enjoy. Don't let other small minded people pull you down. Life really is short so enjoy everything within your reach, and sometimes you must reach but it is truly worth it.
We love you so much. Have a wonderful Holiday. We are thinking of you.
Love,
Grandma Margie (Granny G)
Post a Comment