Everything is new and exciting.

- - - - Friday, April 15, 2011 - - - -

As you can see I've cleaned up quite a bit around here.. how do you like the new look? I'm loving it! I got the title from a photo I saw the other day. I thought it was a great quote and kind of reflects my optimistic outlook on life :)

I've been really itching to sit down and blog lately. All these exciting things are going on and in the midst of them I find myself writing blogs in my head about everything I want to say but then I never actually make it to the computer to write them down.

Last time I wrote, I mentioned that we were moving into our new house. Well, we've been in our house for about 3 weeks now and are LOVING it! This house is gorgeous inside and out and we feel quite spoiled getting to call it ours. I've been busy busy busy getting everything unpacked and settled. I can't wait to show you pictures! We are getting the rest of our new furniture and area rug delivered next week so maybe once those get here I'll start posting some photos.

It's kind of funny because every other time we've moved I've had the house unpacked and decorated within 2 or 3 days but with this house (knowing that we will be here for a few years) I am really taking my time and getting everything just the way I want it. I just can't say it enough - I love it here! It's new and exciting and somehow already feels like home. I already find myself thinking that 4 years isn't going to be enough time here.

Annnnyways...

Last weekend my lovely bride-to-be sister came down from Seattle for her first bridal shower! I had such a fun time throwing it for her and it all went so well. I haven't loaded all of the photos yet but here are a few to start...

Bianca and I with the Bride-to-Be!

Me, Mama, & Jaclyn

The girls



Well I'm sorry to cut this post short but that's all the time I have for updates today! 5 o'clock on a Friday night means it's officially the weekend and I'm looking forward to spending every minute of it with that handsome guy I get to call hubby. Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Love your new blog look! :)

Jaclyn Williams said...

My eye!!!! Its so red....boo. But yay for bridal shower pictures!

Post a Comment