Jaclyn came out to visit this past week and we had an AWESOME time! Most of the week we just relaxed and watched movies while we caught up on eachother's lives. One day we drove into Alabama and spent the day in Birmingham which is a beautiful city. Here is my first picture post that shows pictures from Jaclyn's visit!
This is a picture of the town of Columbus where I live. These are the downtown buildings. They are so cute!
Jaclyn in front of one of the old buildings:
After exploring downtown Columbus, we left for Birmingham, AL. This is the classy house that we saw on the way. Sadly, I have actually seen much worse...

Downtown Birmingham:
It was a great day. We found a Starbucks in Birmingham which made it even better!
A lot of the week was also spent playing with Bailey. I was so happy that Jaclyn got to meet the newest member of the family :) We had a lot of fun!
Pictures of the house and base are next!
1 comments:
love you punkiedo
Post a Comment