During of my favorite songs "Days Go By" I decided to snap a quick video. Hmm... right around 14 seconds it may or may not show Cass and I dancing around and having a ridiculously fun time ;)
And then came the best part! Right before the very last song, Keith started walking off the stage and out into the audience. We didn't have floor seats (we weren't in the nosebleeds either... kind of in the middle area straight back from the stage) so we thought there's no WAY he would be coming anywhere close to us. Wrong! He came all the way back to OUR section, one aisle over from us and stood on a platform and sang!! It was so cool being literally right in front of him at the concert! This picture is very blurry but you can at least see how close he was standing to us and I wasn't even zoomed in :)
So that was my awesome, not-so-normal Sunday night! So much fun. And best of all... it was absolutely FREE!



0 comments:
Post a Comment