
Where has all the time gone? How is it already February? Granted I was dead to the world for 2 months - Oh shoot, wait, pretend I didn't say that - I'm not talking about being sick anymore :) But aside from that and the awfulness of being away from Jake, my time here in Turlock these past 5 months has been pretty awesome! I get to have coffee or lunch with my mom most days, spend time with my little brother and dad most afternoons, and have girl time with my friends most nights. Life is good! I had forgotten what it's like to live by my family and best friends... and it's wonderful.
Here's a picture of me and my favorite girls on New Years Eve. I've known them for over 10 years and am so happy to have them in my life.
And thankfully I haven't been only hanging out and sitting around for the last 6 months (or I'd be going CRAZY by now). I've been working 25+ hours a week designing and doing schoolwork for 12+ hours on top of that. Having more time on my hands has been great for my business and I've been able to put in the time it needs to really get started and keep growing. I've been booking design clients steadily now two months in advance (which is great for budgeting my income) and in April I'll be moving to a full-time, 40 hour work week!! I can't say enough how amazing it is to be working for myself and doing something I enjoy. School has been going well too, although the classes are SOO very challenging at times. But in March I will have completed the first portion of my certificate and will be over half way done with the program already! Although school has been hard, I really do enjoy it and with every class I get more and more excited about my new career path.
Hmm, what else do I have to tell you. OH! As most of you know, my sister is getting married in June so as her MOH I've been in full wedding planning mode. I'm so excited for her and feel lucky to be involved every step of the way - I don't want to miss anything! This wedding is going to be FABULOUS! Can you feel my excitement? :)
I had the pleasure of designing their "Save-the-date" postcards a few months ago. Here's the front of the card... Aren't they just the cutest couple ever??
Well, I think I'm going to end on that lovely note. I have lots more to say but it's late and I need to get some sleeeep. I'm just so happy to be blogging again! Did you miss me? :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment